Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Baby Philip



So I really struggled to limit this post to only a few pictures, but Philips baby book is really minimal on the pictures so I wanted to capture the first 4 months in a few highlights here. These pictures remind me of how easy and calm of a baby he was, and how expressionless he usually was. It seems funny now that he's 15 months and almost never is without an expression haha. 
May adjusted to Philip well and was interested in what was going on with him. She went through a little sad adjustment period, but quickly was done with it and happy for Philip.
This was also one of the cutest times in May's life. She was like a little fairy in our home, dancing around and singing with her quiet high pitched voice.

This was Philips first bath in the tub. He pretty much always had that look on his face for the first few days. I think life on earth was quite a shock for him haha.





May and Great Grandma are best friends and Grandma comes over often to bring May her yogurt and talk about the things May is up to these days.



I knitted that little green sweater, but by the time we actually took him to church it was almost too small. I think he got one wear out of it.



May and Philip love sitting on the couch and watching May's favorite shows together. May never sat and watched movies at this age, but Philip will do it as long as he's with May.
This is one of the favorite ways to hang out in our house. Philip would sit all day like this with dad if he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment