Wednesday, October 8, 2014

San Fran 9/14



Seriously could this picture be any more amazing? This is the Mickelsen family at Bunnyhop beach.

TheSan Fran post round 2! What a paradise. I can't believe how much I love San Fran, weather and everything. Most who go there complain that the ocean is cold and it's too rainy and gray. I disagree. The weather was overcast both times I've gone but that is ideal for a bike ride. It was a perfect temperature to play outside. When Jake took me out to the ocean to teach me how to surf I was expecting waaay worse.
It wasn't cold at all! Nothing like the Oregon coast at least.  We had so much fun just hanging out, and Chelsea and Jake are wonderful entertainers. I wasn't expecting more than just hanging at home, but we played all over. Jake gave us a tour of Stanford, and I liked the campus a lot. We also went and shopped at surf shops and thrift shops, and my favorite part was when we went to Lamos farm. The girls loved riding the ponies and going on the cute little train ride through the pumpkin patches. I thought the haunted house would be kiddy but I screamed the whole way through haha.
Lisi was obviously thrilled to take this pic.
Laughs and giggles? No, Lisi spent the whole ride making faces at people.
We played a lot of Barbies. I think that game has too much mental effort involved. Where did my imagination go?!

We found some blackberries in their backyard and picked enough to make a cobbler. So. Good.

 Also a Half Moon Bay visit isn't complete without a bike ride along the beach. We gave Rosie a handful of old carrots and she threw them at the bunnies on the trail along the path to Bunnyhop beach, where we jumped off mini sand dunes. It was beautiful and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment